10 Pillars of Socotax
10 Pillars of SoCo
- This is a Christian business, and a portion of our revenues are donated to Saddleback Church.
- We treat our clients how we would like to be treated.
- Our relationships are true relationships. We laugh together, celebrate success together, and we are there in tough times (side by side).
- If we can’t provide value, we won’t engage.
- We believe that organizations can increase efficiency and provide better service with technology and connectedness.
- Our conversations behind closed doors are uplifting.
- Client interviews are for discovering if a relationship makes sense for both parties.
- Our 3 criteria for accepting new clients: must be profitable or a start-up, have a business or cause that is interesting to us, and they must be nice people and enjoyable to work with.
- We are current with the newest ideas in business, technology, and leadership.
- When we say yes we can, we will.