Non Resident Tax
SoCo Tax & Cloud Accounting is a team of qualified accountants and tax pros who would be happy to help you determine when you should be filing for the right taxes.
When to file:
- If you are a nonresident who is involved or plans to be involved with a business engagement.
- Nonresident who is not engaged in business, but has U.S. income due to the tax liability not being satisfied by the withholding of tax at the source
- If you represent somebody who qualifies in one of the above statements
- A fiduciary for a nonresident estate
- A resident, domestic fiduciary, or other person, charged with the care of the person or property of a nonresident individual