Our team has certifications in Xero and Xero Payroll, and we are also a Gold Champion Partner. We offer training programs and courses for you to get the most out of your business using this software.
We provide one-on-one services, consultations, and group training held twice a month. While Xero provides the public with training classes, we offer a more hands on experience. Xero is an extensive software with so many features and we want you to benefit from all it has to offer. With our one-on-one training option we can come to you, or you can come to us.
As for our consultation method, you can give us a call after scheduling an appointment and we will walk you through all you need to know. This is done over screen sharing, so you can see exactly what we are talking about. This allows you to ask all necessary questions that arise when you are working. Pricing varies on the length of the session. Below is a list of features Xero has to offer:
- Learn setup, navigation, and features
- Manage sales, purchases, payroll, and payments
- Learn about reporting, apps, and troubleshooting
- Gain ultimate knowledge to serve clients
- Manage complex conversions
- Learn special transactions and advanced features
- Learn advanced reporting and problem solving