Let’s talk about Tsheets. Why do employees love it?
Tsheets is a time tracking and employee scheduling app for companies that need to track, manage, and report time.
More and more employees are using Tsheets not only because it’s easy to use but also because their customer service is available 24/7. In fact, you can reach them via chat, phone, and email.
To share my own experience with Tsheets, I have been using this app for more than eight months now at my company. Compared to other time tracking apps, it is not complicated at all
I have been working remotely for three years now, and for my clients to be able to track my hours, they had me use several time trackers. Speaking of time trackers, I have used so many different ones and to be honest – they are all complicated and not very user-friendly.
Tsheets is relatively new to me but when I started using it, I didn’t need to watch any tutorial or search on the internet for how to use it. All the functions are self explanatory and everything you’re looking for is right there!
The first time I used it, I found that when I hovered my mouse over each tab, it would tell me what the tab is and what its use was. It also displayed a short video clip available to watch at anytime I felt I needed assistance.
The best thing about Tsheets is the chat support. If online chat is not accessible at that moment, there are two other options, both of which I have still found accomodating: emailing email@example.com or calling by phone: 888) 836-2720. They respond immediately!
Some other beautiful attributes I love about TSheets:
- Accuracy – Tsheets keeps a log of all your clock ins and outs.
- Up to date and real time reporting – if your admin grants permission, you can run reports of the hours you worked. You can make sure that your employer hasn’t made changes that you didn’t agree to.
- Verification of the time spent at a job site – GPS tracking makes it easy to prove where work was done and when. When tracking time from the mobile app, you will be able to verify that you were at the job site when you said you were and that you left when you said you left.
- Provides safety – Your employer will know where you are when you’re on the job (not when you take a break or clock out). If there is an accident, your employer can easily locate you and send for help.
- Get to work on time – In Tsheets, your admin can set custom reminders and notifications for the beginning and end of your shifts as well as for breaks/lunches or any other scheduled events.
- Best support on the planet – You can contact Tsheets support directly for any issues that you might have with the app or certain issues like signing in.
- Ability to integrate with other apps – Tsheets integrates with many other helpful services such as apps that track expenses and gather receipt information, making it easier to compile the information for your employer.
The most exciting one is their integration with ActiveHours.
This allows you to connect your Tsheets time sheets with an app that lets you borrow money from your paycheck. It is super easy to use and doesn’t require any participation by your employer.
All you have to do is to track your hours in Tsheets, see how much you’ve earned, and cash out up to $500 per pay period. When your paycheck arrives, ActiveHours deducts the amount that you borrowed. This is a private transaction between you and ActiveHours.
To check it out, go to activehours.com!
In conclusion, I highly recommend using TSheets for your business, and your employees will enjoy its user-friendly interface and simple functions.