Our team at SoCo Tax and Cloud Accounting offers our knowledge and expertise to train you on how to get the best out of QuickBooks. We offer one-on-one services, consultations, and group trainings held twice a month. While QuickBooks provides the public with training classes, we offer a more hands on and personalized experience.
We recognize that QuickBooks is an extensive software that has so many features, so it can be hard to grasp all at once. This is why we want to lend a hand in helping you or your team fully comprehend how to use the program. With our one-on-one training option, we can:
- visit you on-site
- train you at one of our offices
- Video screen share or conduct virtual training
To provide you with the basic overview of QuickBooks, our group training is offered bimonthly. This is a great opportunity to fully comprehend everything you need to know when you are first starting out with the program.
Benefits of Training:
- Learn setup, navigation, and features
- Manage sales, purchases, payroll, and payments
- Learn about reporting, apps, and troubleshooting
- Gain ultimate knowledge to serve clients
- Manage complex conversions
- Learn special transactions and advanced features
- Learn advanced reporting and problem solving