Work for yourself. Grow with others.
QuickBooks Connect is coming up! It’s really unlike any event you’ve attended. Entrepreneurs, small businesses, start-ups, accounting professionals, software developers and numerous brilliant minds will convene in one location to meet, greet, network, and grow. Main stage and intimate sessions will take place throughout the weekend. So dress for success and get ready to meet like-minded professionals who want what you want: reaching your goals through growth and development!
Featured speakers include:
American Interior Designer and best-selling Author
Entrepreneur & Executive Producer
Entrepreneur, philanthropist, and co-founder of Warby Parker
Entrepreneur, co-founder of LifeShop and SoulCycle
Attendees can choose from 30+ sessions that include the latest in technology trends, trade secrets, mentorship, and more. Take a sneak peek at whats involved:
- Shark Tank Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets for Helping You Drive Your business forward: Hear from Dr. Amy Baxter, Julie Busha, and Julie Goldman, as they share their secrets for success and how they stay passionate.
- Entrepreneur Q&A: Pose questions — get answers. This will be an open Q&A session with a variety of entrepreneurs available to answer questions.
- Small Business Loans 101
- 5 steps for generating more referrals and leads – A step by step session to help you generate leads to grow your business.
- Turn video streams into revenue streams – A tutorial on how to utilize YouTube to promote your services and increase your visibility.
- A complete guide to taxes for the self-employed
- Top 5 survival tips for the self-employed
- How to successfully curate a great online reputation – In order to grow your business, you must solidify your reputation in the industry by building your credibility. Use your resources and tools, build relationships with peers and clients.
QuickBooks Connect 2017 is Wednesday, Nov. 15, through Friday, Nov. 17, in San Jose, California. It will be held at the San Jose Convention Center (150 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 95113).
Accountant Day is Wednesday, Nov. 15, the Main Day is Thursday, Nov. 16 and the finale is Friday, Nov. 17. Early bird pricing is still available. A 3-day pass is $258, and a 2-day pass is $129 (one day costs $129).
Intuit hopes to leave people inspired to make an impact at their companies, firms, and practices. The goal is to raise the bar while giving the best experience yet.