Xero Projects is Here
Help track time and costs and drive your profits with Xero Projects
Xero Projects has launched and brings all the important financial project management information together within Xero. Now you and your clients can see the data needed to manage that all-important cash flow – all in one place in real time.
Xero Projects is ideal for small businesses in service industries and allows your clients to:
- Integrate seamlessly with Xero to process invoices automatically, which saves time and prevents errors
- Invoice flexibly, allowing fixed pricing, progress payments or just time and materials
- Monitor projects for profitability and adjust on the go
- Capture time, expenses and deposits against each project
- Invite your clients
- Get your billing right every time
- Track your time, enter expenses and record any deposits against each project so you can bill accurately on time
- Cost projects and track budgets with ease
- Invoice the way you want
- Create fixed price, progress payments, or time and materials invoices. Details can be uploaded automatically, saving you time and avoiding errors
- Gain the insights you need to succeed
- Monitor project performance with real-time tracking and key insights
- Simple reporting gives you the information you need to keep on budget
Stay tuned for more
This is Xero’s first release for Projects, with much more to come. You can explore it right now at no cost using your own Xero practice organization – simply activate projects in Xero.
Drive profitability with Xero Projects
Xero Projects is the simple way to track the time and money you spend on each job so you can manage it more effectively. Perfect for small businesses in service industries, Xero Projects allows you to focus on your work and see where you can be more profitable.